- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
If you have scheduled a grooming procedure for your pet please print and fill out the appropriate grooming form above. This form enables you to select which bathing/grooming procedure you would like your pet to have. Be sure to look at the sample pictures following the form to help you decide.
The Standard grooming form is for pets that will not need sedation for their grooming appointment. The other grooming form gives us permission to sedate your pet for the grooming procedure. For these pets remember to fast them after midnight the night before his/her grooming appointment.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE COMPLETED AND SIGNED FORM WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF YOUR PET'S APPOINTMENT.
Keep your pet looking clean and neat with our grooming services.
Bring your dog or cat in today for a full grooming including:
- A bath, complete with shampoo and conditioner treatment
- A toe nail trim
- Expression of anal glands (dogs)
- Ear Cleaning
- Examination for fleas and ticks (and treatment if necessary)
- Any skin conditions can be brought to the attention of our veterinarian who can recommend the proper shampoo
- Our Pet Care Technicians will do summer cuts or lion cuts
*We do not have a professional groomer on staff. Thus, we do not perform specialty clips or breed specific clips.